An urban oasis of serenity at the shores of „Wien“-river (after which the town of Vienna was named), surrounded by baroque sights on the bucket list of every tourist: That’s „Hotel Orangerie“, opened March 2019.
The hotel is only ten minutes away from Vienna’s city centre, conveniently placed for day-trips. The lifestyle hotel on four-stars-level presents itself in a young, urban, zeitgeist-inspired functional design. 122 spacious rooms on four floors invite you to feel at home.
If you are looking for relaxation after a long travel or after extensive sight-seeing, cuddle into our comfort-beds, go for a swim at the neighbouring „Theresienbad“ pool or for an evening walk at nearby „Schlosspark Schönbrunn“, the park of imperial Schönbrunn palace.
The hotel name was inspired by „Orangerie Schönbrunn“, the baroque orangery at Schönbrunn palace park, which is amongst the largest in Europe, only topped by the orangery at Versailles! It was started in 1640 by the Emperor’s widow Wilhelmine Amelie and re-constructed at 1745 during the reign of Emperor Franz I. Schönbrunn orangery served the cultivation of tropical plants and citrus fruit. Today, it is a well-known place for events and recreation.
We are looking forward to meeting you at Hotel Orangerie – your home at Vienna!
- Non-smoker hotel
- Private parking area including two bus parking spots
- Pets welcome
- Free high-speed Wi-fi
- Half-board option
- Public transport in walking distance
- All rooms soundproofed
- Shower, WC, TV, AC and safe in every room
- All rooms with anti-allergic floor
- Special rooms for guests in wheelchairs available
- Information material for sightseeing tours available
- Shared office space with fax, copy and print opportunities
- Luggage storage at the reception
- Reception open from 0 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Shopping opportunites, restaurants, pharmacies and medical care in walking distance